Best Medical Colleges in India 2021
Best Medical Colleges in India is contributing to train best medical professionals in our country. India is known to have the largest number of medical colleges in the world. The Corona Virus crisis, have increased the importance of the field of medicine and the utmost importance of medical professionals in the world.
The field of medicine is now attracting a large number of aspirants from all over the country. The field of medicine offers a great number of specializations and India attracts students who wish to pursue the field from all across the world.
The admission in these esteemed universities is surely a tiresome process, but once in it focuses on academic excellence and the overall development of the students. Equipped with world class facilities, great infrastructure, well equipped laboratories and libraries, with experienced faculty members, these institutes focus to provide quality education to the students and derive a holistic approach for their overall growth.
While selecting a college, students must take care of important factors like interests, passion, facilities provided by the institute and lot more. The medical profession is one of the most widely pursued fields in India.
We have compiled a list Best Medical Colleges in India, in order to assist students:
- AIIMS, Delhi.
- CMC, Vellore.
- NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- IMS BHU, Varanasi.
- LN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTER, LNCTU BHOPAL
- Snajay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kochi
- Jawaharlal Insititute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
- Insitute of Liver and Billary Sciences, New Delhi.
- Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital, Chennai.
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- John’s Medical College, Bengalore.
- Sri Ramchandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- CMC Ludhiana.
- Katurba Medical College, Mangaluru.
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Siksha O Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar.
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore.
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jiapur.
- R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
- S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
- Maharishi Markandeshwar, Ambala.
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar.
- Annamalai University, Annamalainagar.
- S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangaluru.
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai.
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal West, Manipur.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad.
- Sri Venkateswar Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati.
- Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry.
- BJ Medical College, Pune.
- Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
- G Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
- Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow.
- Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- Calcutta National Medical College, Calcutta.
- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.